Google

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SUNRISE IN CHERATING

Here I am. In Cherating, Pahang. Planned this vacation forever. unlike my friend Mr. Hobo. I don't have the luxury of time to take loooong vacations. Have to work my ass off. (Hey! I am a working man, okay).

Its really hard to wake up from slumber in the morning................ A vacation morning. Working days, I wake up at 6.00 am and started my long days. Slaving myself for paychecks at the end of the month. I was thinking, why should I deprived myself from the pleasure of waking up a little bit late during my vacation days? I should stayed in my hotel bed, embracing and enjoying the serene moment of `just being lazy'.

Being the fool that I am, I groggily forced myself out of the bed. Gathered all my stuff. And cursed myself all the way there, all the while longed for my blanket, walked and stumbled through all those jotting tree roots. Sands clinged onto my sandals. I hate sands. Thought to myself. "This better be worth it".











Capturing the above scenes did make me feel great. And I'll do it again, only this time it will be during sunset. No more early morning shots. Too much struggle for an amateur like me. :)


7 comments:

ubisetela said...

nice shots!

akula said...

ubisetela: Thanks! I feel sorry though for the kerengga yang mencabul my feet that morning.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

cherating? been ages tak sana.

try this, pulau kecil, perhentian or tenggol, terengganu..heaven!!

anyways, im goin to Koh Pangan on my bday...have u been there?

akula said...

missy: Yep, will seriously consider your suggestion. Koh Pangan? Is it Panga? I live in Thailand before, love my stay there, but thats another story.:)

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

really? any nice spots there in Pangan or Samui?

akula said...

Missy: Samui moonlight party is the best, don't konw wether its still on.

Phang Nga, if we are talking about the same place - James Bond Island, Koh Simlan and Koh Surin, Koh means Island

Yes, been there. Gorgeous beaches, great views and diving sites. Sadly I dont do diving.

Have fun!

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

yep. me goin there on the 30th may (mark ur calendar, its my bday hhehe)..the "Fullmoon party" is on the 1st June...and still rocking..woohooo....