Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

OF BOOKS

I received an email asking me what kind of books that I read.

The truth is, I dont know, I do not categorize books. For me as long it can command my interest, its a good book. Frankly, I will avoid putting up a post that contain a list down of whatever, but in this case since I was asked to, here it is. Books that I enjoyed reading.

1. My Side of History - Chin Peng
2. Che Guevara, A Revolutionary Life - John Lee Anderson
3. Foley Is Good - Mick Foley
4. Birds Without Wings - Lousie de Bernieres
5. Bridge on the Drina - Ivo Andric

I have to mention Pramoedya Ananta Toer's Buru Quartet too.

There.

3 comments:

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

chin peng was definitely an unput-downable.

Desparil said...

mick foley! wohooo!

akula said...

babe : Yes definately.

desparil : Hardcore but I like his writing.